The Irishman Single Malt
This Irishman Single Malt is one of only a handful of Irish triple distilled single malts on the market. This is a classic Irish Malt, triple distilled and aged in Oak Bourbon and Oloroso Sherry Casks to give exceptional flavour and complexity. Each batch is limited to a maximum of 6,000 bottles. The Irishman Single Malt boasts an impressive medal haul both in Europe and the USA for its outstanding quality. None more so than a Double Gold Medal “The World Spirits Competition” in San Francisco and its Gold Medal in ISW Germany. Each bottle carries a batch number and signature as a mark of the highest quality.
Ripe and fruity with luscious peach, dried apricot, and tropical fruits. Hints of orange blossom and vanilla fudge.
Vanilla sweetness, granola, toasted almonds and honey, a little oak, digestive biscuits, apricots, and a hint of coca.
Long lingering finish with a light maltiness and sweet oak. Not so much a finish, more of an encore.
- Gold Medal at International Spirits Challenge, London
- Double Gold at International Spirits Challenge, San Francisco
- 93 points Beverage Tasting Institute USA
- Gold Medal Winner ISW Awards Germany 2012
- Gold Medal Winner at International Spirits Challenge, San Francisco 2013
If you would like to complete an order please click the order button below