Taking inspiration from James Joyce, a survivor of the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic, the Writers’ Tears team has been inspired to develop a daily routine for keeping COVID-19 (and lockdown boredom!) at bay.
The Writers’ Tears COVID-Buster Routine:
1) Plump the cushions on your favourite chair at home;
2) On an adjoining table – position your current read, alongside your favourite glass and your bottle of Writers’ Tears Irish Whiskey; (This lockdown may be your perfect opportunity to read Ulysses or another Joyce novel – but any good read suffices)
3) Go to sink and wash hands thoroughly with soap (20 seconds);
4) Dry hands;
5) Return to and sit in your favourite chair;
6) Pour yourself a dram of Writers’ Tears Irish Whiskey, sip and salute James Joyce;
7) Read – Relax – Sip – Repeat;
8) Stay Home, Stay Safe.
Terms and Conditions for Online Competitions
- Competitions are open to all followers on our social media channels, must be of legal drinking age in their respective countries.
- There are no entry fees and no purchases necessary to enter our online competitions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The closing date for entries will be stated clearly on competition posts. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize will be as stated on the competition post and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at the discretion of Walsh Whiskey.
- The winner will be notified by email or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Walsh Whiskey will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/ is delivered.
- Walsh Whiskey’s decision in respect of all matters to do with online competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give their permission to be used on social media by Walsh Whiskey.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.