This St Patrick’s Day Walsh Whiskey Distillery are celebrating the great taste of Ireland with a special giveaway for our friends and fans. Along with three of your friends, experience a craft reborn at Walsh Whiskey Distillery, where you will be able to see, smell, touch and taste the fruits of our labour at our 18th century Royal Oak estate.
To be in with a chance to win an exclusive VIP tour for four, including a premium tasting flight, at the distillery at Royal Oak, Carlow, simply like our Facebook Page ‘Walsh Whiskey Distillery, Royal Oak’ and share this post.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery at Royal Oak, home to the award-winning The Irishman and Writers’ Tears premium whiskeys, has returned the craft of whiskey distilling to Ireland’s South East region after a 200-year absence. A world-class distillery just 20 minutes from Kilkenny and an hour from Dublin, Walsh Whiskey Distillery is set amid 200-year-old oak trees and 40 acres of parklands on an 18th Century estate.
Enjoy a private VIP tour for you and your friends, where you will get a chance to see first-hand how we craft all three styles of Irish whiskey – pot still, malt and grain – under one roof. Smell the many wonderful aromas as our team works the local ingredients from field to bottle, and learn about the passion and dedication that goes in to every drop.
Afterwards relax and enjoy a premium single malt tasting experience, with a taste of our award-winning The Irishman 17 Year Old Single Malt, Writers’ Tears Red Head and The Irishman 12 Year Old Single Malt in our Still House bar before taking a stroll around the majestic Royal Oak estate.
Voucher is valid for 1 year from date of issue. Private tour must be booked in advance and can be redeemed Monday to Friday. Entries close 5pm Monday 20 March 2017. Winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. Please see further competition terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is being run by Walsh Whiskey Distillery Ltd, Royal Oak, Clorusk Lower, Carlow, Ireland.
- Entrants to the competition must be aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- All entries will be entered into the competition and the winner will be selected at random.
- Entries are only valid once entrants have liked the Walsh Whiskey Distillery Facebook page and shared the competition post.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm on Monday 20 March 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Walsh Whiskey Distillery Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an unforeseen situation, breach of applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Walsh Whiskey Distillery Ltd.
- The winner will receive a voucher for a VIP tour for four people at Walsh Whiskey Distillery at Royal Oak, including a tasting flight of The Irishman 17 Year Old Single Malt, Writers’ Tears Red Head and The Irishman 12 Year Old Single Malt.
- Flights, accommodation and other travel costs incurred are not covered in the prize.
- The prize, valued at €200, is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize, or element of the prize, with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Tours must be booked in advance and are valid Monday to Friday.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The voucher entitling the winner to a distillery tour for 4 people will be delivered to the winner once contact details have been provided.
- Walsh Whiskey Distillery’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Walsh Whiskey Distillery Ltd and not to any other party. The information you provide will be used for this competition only.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion will be directed to Walsh Whiskey Distillery only and not to Facebook.